- Loose Labradorite
Labradorite is a Feldspar mineral. This semi-precious gemstone is coveted for the display of colors called labradorescence. When the light falls on the gems it exhibits a dance of blue, peacock green, fiery orange and red. Labradorite stone is opaque thus is mostly polished as a cabochon. Find fine loose labradorite gemstones for all kinds of jewelry.
- Hit enter to expand submenuPrecious
- Hit enter to expand submenuSemi-Precious
- Hit enter to expand submenuMore Gemstones
- Hit enter to expand submenuOther Gemstones
- Hit enter to expand submenuLab Created Gemstones
- Hit enter to expand submenuLab Created Moissanites
- Hit enter to expand submenuCubic Zirconia
There are no products in this collection.