Free Shipping, and Over 100 Different variety of Gemstones and Diamonds.For more items, please email us at

Learn about Natural Diamonds

Natural diamonds as the name suggest are naturally formed deep under the bowels of the earth; In fact natural diamonds are formed more hundred miles inside the womb of the earth. The temperature and pressure is extremely high down there which is responsible for the diamond’s isometric crystal structure and toughness. It is these conditions that make a diamond the hardest natural substance, rare, precious and one of a kind. Natural diamonds as per GIA are 99.95% carbon; remaining 0.05% can be one or more trace elements. It may take centuries for one natural diamond to come into existence. This rarity makes the diamond expensive and coveted.

Diamonds are evaluated on the basis of four C’s – Cut, Color, Carat and    Clarity. Cut is the shape of the diamond and the way it is faceted, that it reflects maximum fire and brilliance. Color in colorless natural diamond refers to the absence of any color in the diamond, the whiter the better. Carat refers to the size of the diamond the bigger the diamond the higher the value. Clarity refers to the absence of any inclusion in the diamond.  

Diamond is the birthstone for the month of April and the anniversary gem for the 60th and 75th wedding anniversary.